Meraki & Beyond is now hiring a talented Senior Business Development to join its team.
Identifying opportunities for business growth, establishing effective networks, and optimizing marketing strategies.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identifying business issues and developing relevant processes to enhance business performance.
- Responding to tenders and coordinating the preparation of technical and financial proposals and participating in the write-up.
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Attending and participating in networking and social events internal and external to the organization.
- Overseeing the implementation of business development strategies to heighten the agency's profitability.
- University degree in Business Administration, Integrated Marketing or any related discipline.
- 3-5 years of working experience in the same field.
- Excellent computer skills in common word processing (MS Word), and data processing (MS Excel), PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral command in English and Arabic.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Company Industry: Marketing and Advertising
- Working Hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Fridays & Saturdays are off
- Work Location: Zahraa El-Maadi
- Social and Medical Insurance
- Bonus based on Performance
- Mobile Allowance
- Friendly Working Environment