A leading events planning and management company 'Creative Industry Summit' is looking to hire a competent and skilled Technical Project Executive.
- Ensure technology maintenance is consistent and that work is performed in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Employee will be responsible in managing and updating websites, applications and general platforms used.
- Will be expected to document, monitor and execute registrations related to events and projects.
- Will create and implement an execution strategy for any Virtual Events that may take place.
- The Technical Project Executive will be expected to gather information regarding the content created by content creators in order to be put into Newsletters & Mailshots.
- Provide IT Technical Support for the company
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Informatics or any relvant field.
- 1-3 years of previous experience as a Technical Project Executive, Technical Support Specialist or a similar position.
- Previosu experience as a Web and Flutter Developer.
- Previous experience in the marketing and/ creative field is preferred.
- Excellent proficiency and fluency in both oral and written English Language.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge, skills and application
- GUCians, AUCians and BUEians are preferred to apply.
Company Industry: Events Planning and Management
Working Days: Sunday's to Thursday's
Days Off: Friday's and Saturady's
Working Hours: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Salary + Attractive Benefits