We are looking to expand and are currently looking for a highly motivated and skilled Junior R&D Engineer to join our continuously-evolving team of engineers. Their goal would be to
develop software tools for the company in order to enhance the program’s quality, speed and efficiency.
- Conducting market research and evaluate similar products and their functions
- Develop Corporate BIM system (BIM Standards, Templates, Libraries, Standard modeling methodologies, workflow, procedures, etc).
- Be pilot users in various BIM technologies and develop a workflow for project application
- Develop automation tools such as API, Dynamo
- Interface with other departments to assist in developing product specifications to meet application needs.
- Leads the design and developing product specifications to meet application needs.
- Leads the design and development of new product and product engineering and applies engineering best practices and tools.
- Develop and execute test methods that specify measurement equipment, test set-up, measurement systems and data review.
- Provide Technical Support to BIM Team
Bachelors Degree in Engineering (any field)
- 1-4 years of experience in the R&D field
- Full awareness of all design-related software programs
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
Working Hours- Sundays to Thursdays from 08:30 am to 05:30 pm.
Weekends - Fridays and Saturdays are off
Location: 42 Al Fareek Ali Amer from Makram Ebied - Nasr City - Cairo - Egypt
- Basic Salary
- Annual increase
- Medical insurance
- Social Insurance