We’re Elephants. We digitize services. We optimize operations. We modernize businesses. We turn ideas into customized solutions. To sum up, we’re Elephants, and we got the tech it
Job Duties & Responsibilities: -
Planning out for software projects, including the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Manage external contracts and suppliers where required.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes,
milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Lead daily scrum meetings and attend implementation events to maintain on-time delivery goals
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion
Job Requirements: -
From 3 to 5 years of experience in sales field.
- - English level: Very Good.
- Prior experience on a scrum team
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Experience in Software industry is a big plus
Work Condition : -
Company Industry : Software House
- Our Vacancy :Remotely Full- time
- company location : Maadi
- Working Hours : Sat-Thurs from 10 AM to 6 PM
- Attractive Package
- Medical Insurance