- Technical consultation of Oracle EBS modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Develop, modify and tune custom modules on Oracle Business suite to satisfy business needs.
- Develop PL/SQL database objects, SQL scripts, Interfaces, Reports and forms using standard tools including Toad, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, J Developer and XML Publisher.
- Participate in designing the integration solutions between EBS and other systems.
- Design, develop, modify and deploy web services in OOP Concepts using different tools.
- Create DB scripts using standard APIs required for data uploading and modules’ integration.
- Optimize performance of PL/SQL blocks and SQL queries.
- Develop, implement and support Business Event, AME and Oracle Workflow Processes.
- Troubleshooting and tuning of running web services.
- Design and implement the required EBS forms and OAF pages’ personalization and Customization.
- Translate requirements defined by systems analysis or functional team into logical, economical, and practical system for implementation.
- Participate in the testing phase to fix any defects and performance problems and conduct complete technical reviews, support code migration, and provide technical artifacts.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code of all DB objects used in forms, reports and web services.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and optimization.
- Open SRs with the product owner as required.
- Technical documentation as necessary.
OA Frame work (OAF).
XML Publisher and BI Publisher.
Approval Management Engine AME.
Expert in the usage of Oracle APIs.For Data loading.
Good Knowledge of SCM ,HCM and Finance Modules is a Plus.
Handles all the technical developments that is assigned to the ERP Technical Specialist in Oracle ERP system.
Technology Focus: Oracle – EBS /Oracle ERP Cloud