Idea Network for digital marketing is now hiring for a Digital Account Manager to join it's fast growing and talented team.
Job Description :
- Creating monthly plan of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress & delivering the client's advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current status of their projects.
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting of your social media team activities.
- Pitching fresh & innovative ideas to the client.
- Completing projects to a specific schedule & within an agreed budget.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors and trends in clients' industries.
- Create timely & engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities & initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyze & report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflects client and their brand (Customize social media pages, develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc..)
- Stay current with social media trends & tools.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that's reflected across atomic marketing materials, social media content & shared by employees.
- Available to attend events we sponsor on a monthly basis on behalf of atomic outside of standard hours.
- Excellent Command of English is a must
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Digital Account Manager
- Preferably New Cairo residents
Company Industry : Marketing / PR / Advertising
- Working days: From Sunday to Thursday
- Days off : Friday & Saturday
- Working Hours: From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Work Location : First Settlement
Package: Salary + Attractive Benefits